Posted by: layla | 2013-01-23

tumy after pregnancy

is there anything i can do to make my flabby tummy goback to normal size my baby is 4 months old now and im still not loosing the kg i picked 4 up in totale i got to loose 8 kg to be my normal size before i felt pregnat.

im breastfeeding still

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

Hi Layla,

Have you been doing pre-natal, natal and post-natal exercises? These are important with pregnancy!

I would advise you to attend pilates classes. You will have to work hard to get the tummy off. A combination of both moderate resistance exercises and cardio with an adequate diet. If followed properly, it should be good.

Posted by: Mel | 2013-02-05

I just stopped breast feeding and immediately lost almost 4kgs. just stick to eating healthy so you can provide the best nutrition for your baby. Also try and exercise. once you stop you can then concentrate on your body. At the moment your baby needs you, and thats all that matters.

Reply to Mel