Question
Posted by: Tum Tum | 2008/09/08

Tummy tuck price?

I want to go for a tummy tuck, i have lost weight and have some loose skin.

How much would a tummy tuck be? Im in the JHB area, i am looking for a guestimate, not a exact amount.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi “Tum Tum”, thank you for the question.

The amount charged for an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) varies depending on the work that is required during surgery. Prices can therefore range from R17, 000.00 to R25, 000.00.

1
Posted by: Sally | 2008/11/16

Hello,

I would like liposculpture done on my hips, stomach above and below my belly button. I live in Cape Town and would like an estimate please. Also, top inner legs. I weigh 52 kg

Sally

Reply to Sally