Question

Tummy Toning

Hi there, I exercise
Mon - +/-20 min Taebo, +/-6 min Situps etc, +/-5 min stretch
Tue - +/-20 min Taebo, +/- 6min light weights, +/- 5min stretch
We - Same as Mon
Thu - Same as Tue
Sat - +/- 30min fast walking, +/1 6 mint Situps, +/- 6 min light weights, +/- 5min stretch
I am a 33 year old female, weighs 55 kg. I am happy with my weight, however I would just like to get rid of my tummy pouch (Had 2 kids). I eat +/- 1800 cal per day, and defnitely burn more.
What can I do to just tone by tummy?

You don't very easily just tone one area of the body - you have to lose body fat by doing cardio training, and then those specific areas take care of themselves.

You're pretty much on the right track with the taebo, and as you do more of the specific work you'll see improved muscle definition, and over time, you should hopefully see the change you're looking for. It's a difficult one though, particularly as we get older and our lean muscle mass starts to go down. But keep at it and give it time.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/27

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: Clever Man | 2009/10/21

Try the following combo for firming up :

Squats with weights
Lunges with weights
Deadlifts
Clean and Press

Speak to the instructors on the techniques, these will rev up the metabolic rate big time and will start burning fat in the unsightly places. Good Luck - sure it will work.

Reply to Clever Man