Posted by: LN | 2011-12-08

Tummy problems

I have been experiencing pain in my upper abdomen,between my breast bones and my upper back for the past 6 months. Occured if I did not eat every 2-3 hours whenever I was hungry, I went for an endoscopy and ultrasound and all were clear. I had a months treatment of Nexiam and after 2weeks of taking nexiam the pain came after i ate adn thereafter stopped completely but for the last 2 weeks i have a running tummy about twice every morning and a very uncomforatble feeling in my tummy.

Please advise.

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a gastrocopy and colonoscopy. It is possible that you have chronic gastritis with a H. Pylori infection. In the interim, you can use Gaviscon Advanced, three times daily before meals.