Posted by: TOTS | 2009-02-16

tummy problem.

Doc please help i dont know if im asking the right person, i go to the gym 3 times a weak i eat healthy, but cant seem to get my tummy back to normal. i have a 5 month old baby. iam looking for a victorian corset, do you remember those corsets the hard one just to make my stomach flat.

Dear Tots
Yes I have seen pictures of those horrid Victorian corsets that pulled in the stomach. They are NOT to be recommended because they actually caused physical deformities in those poor women who forced themselves into the corsets. If your tummy is due to stretching caused by the pregnancy and your are not otherwise overweight, then you can either ask your gym instructor for a set of exercises that target the tummy (like sit-ups, etc) or ask your dr to refer you to a plastic surgeon for liposuction and/or a tummy tuck. Give the exercises a try first before you contemplate surgery.
Avoid those corsets.