Posted by: Taps | 2008-12-08

Tummy Problem

I am 33 years old female, medium weight (75Kg). Lost lot of weight after testing positive. I always had a bigger tummy - now my weight it’ s fine/went down, I would really like to get rid of this tummy and have a flat stomach. I live and eat very healthy and taking care of my wellbeing. Whenever I wear or buy clothes I must keep the shirts out to cover the tummy. I have functions, weddings and parties to attend I had to wear evening dresses, the tummy look awful and it’ s as embarrassing as it is. Are there exercises that I can do to really flatten it. Do I have to do exercise or drink water, please advice? (This was happened after birth of my child and she is now 9 year old).

Dear Taps
Certain exercises can be used to target the tummy such as sit-ups. If you are not a member at a gym, ask Fitness Doc on this Website to give you a set of exercises that target the tummy. If you are not otherwise overweight then this is the safest option. It may take time, but if the film stars can use exercise to sculpt their bodies, then so can anyone.
Holding thumbs that you flatten that tummy.