Question
Posted by: Leslie | 2011/10/10

Tummy pain

I suffer from headaches from time to time ussually the same time every month. I have been taking compral or disprin for it this month but have found that I have a terrible burning pain in my tummy after taking them. Is this a sign of an ulcer or gastritis? What can I take instead of asprin.

Leslie

It is a possible sign and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a referral to a gastroenterologist to have a gastroscopy done. You can take Panado for the headaches, as it is less irritating on the stomach.