Question
Posted by: Led | 2008/10/27

Tummy exercises

I am doing tummy exercises, is now 2 weeks. The problems is that I did not reduce my meal and I am not on a special diet. Will this work.

Dear Led
Any exercise is beneficial and doing tummy exercises will certainly tighten up your slack tummy muscles and help to shape your body. If you are generally overweight (not just on the tummy) then doing just those exercises will not help you to lose weight all round. You also need to reduce your energy intake by eating less fat and by doing aerobic exercises like jogging or skipping to lose weight in the rest of your body.