Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/02/16

Tummy bug?

Last week I went to the doc complaining of cramps... He did a urine test and turned out I had a bladder infection. He said I might have a tummy bug too

I took the antibiotics and the stronger cramp pills he gave me, but I found that I had lots of gas in my tummy and I struggled to burp. The gas was building up on my chest and that caused nausea

I then went to the chemist and they suggested citra soda

I took it for a few days and felt better

I stopped taking it on saturday and then yesterday I felt extrememly sick, I had no appetite and when I ate i felt nauseas all day

My dad developed the tummy bug over the weekend, could it be that I have caught it again?

What can i take to remedy this matter?

Hallo Worried
It sounds to me as if you still have an infection - try taking probiotics three times a day, and try Valoid for the nausea. If you start with diarrhoea again, go back to your doctor.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/16

Hallo Worried
dr Bets