Question
Posted by: LC | 2013/01/25

Tummy

I suffered with upper tummy pain for a year and a half and eventually discover that i was allergic to bran/fibre. I stopped having fibre and the pain stopped but last week i started taking folic acid as i plan to have a baby and the pains have started again. Please advise if the pain could be due to the folic acid.

I sincerely doubt that the folic acid is the cause for your pain. Folic acid only has to be taken once you are pregnant, so do not take it right now. Rather wait until you are pregnant.