Question
Posted by: Magda | 2010/07/05

Tummy

I am eating healthy, walk for 30 min 4 times a week. Why can''t I get rid of my tummy, always looks like I am pregnant, especially after I have eaten bread.

Hallo Magda
You may have a spastic colon or increased gas in the bowel caused by sensitivity to gluten. Some people tend to carry their weight around their stomachs rather than the hips, so maybe you should first test your fat percentage to see if you need to lose weight, and if not, you may need to see a doctor to examine you for bloating or spastic colon.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/05

Hallo Magda