Question
Posted by: SANDY | 2009/01/16

TUMMY

I AM 23 YEARS OF AGE HAPPY WITH MY WEIGHT ITS JUS MY TUMMY THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH

WAT SHUD I STOP I EATING OR DO TO LOOSE THE FAT AROUND THAT AREA?I AM A VEGETARIAN I DNT EAT ANY MEAT ,FISH,POULTRY PRODUCTS AT ALL

CAN U SUGGEST A DIET FOR ME

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Sandy

Often a problem tummy area is from too much fat in your diet and too much and too large a portion of carbohydrates at mealtimes – which could very well be as you are vegetarian. Thus I suggest you reduce the fat in your diet – read food label as it hides in food and when you eat carbs reduce the portion at every meal and make very sure that they are LOW GI CARBS only!

This already will make a difference!

Take care.

Vanessa