Posted by: Samantha | 2010-05-31

Please could you help me, i had a tubuligation on the 20 April and it was meant to be done through Laparoscopy but they had complications and i had to be cut along my c section cut. i went to have my post op check up 6 days later and everything appeared normal to my Gynea even though i had started oozing a pale yellow liquid from the cut she still said that this was normal. After a few days the oozing became alot worse it looked like a fast dripping tap and it started to have this strange unpleasant smell to it, i tried to get an appointment but was told that sshe could not see me as she was fully booked for the next 2 weeks so i went to my GP who then treated me for an infection with antibioticcs and manually draining the wound every day 2s a day, this took about 7 days to drain and now it has been about 14 days of dressing this wound but it doesnt seem to want to heal. this morning i noticed that it had started to secreet a plasma type substance which looks like it is starting to bleed again, is this normal??? i am so worried as it has been 6 weeks since my op and i do not feel right yet and feel i am going backwards again.... your advice would be greatly appreciated.

You had a wound infection and this can take a long time to heal.If there is bleeding from the would, you should see your doctor again. You will have to be patient though as it may take some time for the wound to heal fully.