Question
Posted by: piscescan | 2009/09/08

TUBES TIED, COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Hi doc, I had my tubes cut and cauterised 4 years ago during a C section. I have also had baloon ablation treatment, 3 years ago. My dilemma is that at the moment i am suffering very tender breasts ( my husband can hardly hug me), i feel bloated, feel like i have period cramps altho i havent had a period since the baloon treatment, am tired all the time. Is it possible that i could be pregnant?? I have two children already and would dread to be pregnant again! I did a urine test and got a very very feint second line, but a blood test said neg. I just wanted your thoughts on this before rushing for an appt with my OB. Many thanks

If the blood test is negative you are not pregnant. It is also unlikely after the procedures you have had. It sounds like these are hormonal symptoms.

2
Posted by: piscescan | 2009/09/10

thank you for your reply

kind regards

Reply to piscescan
Posted by: piscescan | 2009/09/10

thank you for your reply

kind regards

Reply to piscescan