Question
Posted by: Sam Zaayman | 2009-10-01

Tuberculoses

I have been in a closed car for 15min with a person who has TB (2 days ago). He is clasified as highly contageous. He coughed twice in this period. What am I to do? Is there any remedy one can take at this early stage? I will obviously not show any symptoms yet.

Sam Zaayman

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to prevent yourself from contracting tuberculosis but your chances of contracting TB is very low and if he is on medication, there is no to little risk.

1
Posted by: Jenny | 2009-10-03

was stuck in a queue with someone coughing behind me. Since then im coughing continuously. Should i worry

Reply to Jenny