Question
Posted by: TUBAL REVERSAL OR IVF? | 2010-01-06

TUBAL REVERSAL OR IVF?

Hi, what is my best option? tubal reversal or ivf? Could you please refer me to doctor who has done tubal reversal with good success rate in Gauteng? I am 36 , had filchne clips in 2006. But would like to have another baby. What is cost involved for IVF or tubal reversal? Success Rate?

The success rate of reversal after Filscie clips is about 30% and IVF about the same. IVF is about 10 times more expensive than tubal reversal. You could try one of the fertility clinics in Gauteng. The doctors thedre are usually expereinced in these procedures.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-06