Question
Posted by: faith | 2010/12/07

tubal ligation and pragnancy

I had a tubal ligation in feb 2010 and am now 14 weeks pragnant.how is this possible

There is a small failure rate with all forms of contraception. For tubal ligation it is about 0.5% as the tubes sometimes recanalise. Clearly your sterilisation has not worked and will need to be redone after the pregnancy.

2
Posted by: faith | 2010/12/12

Thank you for that response, To all the women out there please be careful ,
as you can imagine the dissapointment that i went through. I know nothing is 100 % but never expected the procedure to fail 7 months down the line.

Reply to faith