Question
Posted by: Posh | 2008/11/04

TTcing

I have a 25 day cycle regular, I' m 30 yrs old and trying to have a baby. 2006 i had 1 miscariage after that i dicided to stop ttcing. now me and my hubby we want a child. we had sex on da 10 day of my cycle hoping to catch ovulation. was the right time to have sex is possible ?????

I don' t think there is something wrong with me but just to be on safe side do you think i must see the gyne. I do not hv the medical aid what can be rates (cash)for the gyne doc around jhb cbd which one you know???

That would be right. If you have recently started trying, there is probably no need to see a gynaecologist yet. Gynaecologists charge between R400 and R1000.