Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

TTC - Which date do I use to start counting

I had my last period 02/06 to 05/06, on the 05/06 i stopped my pill, I then started another period 10/06. Which date do I use in an ovulation calculator to start predicting when I will be fertile - the 02/06 [ start date of first period] or 10/06 [ start date of 2nd period] ? or am I supposed to start counting from next month only, will I have eggs this month?

Dear Anonymous

I would suggest that you start counting only from the next month as stopping the pill has caused you to have an irregular first cycle. It is however possible that you may still produce eggs this month.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo