Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-05-09

ttc pct

i had a post coital test done,my cervical mucous is normal as well as ph is fine, however when the test was done there were no sperm found.had intercourse at 11pm and had the test done at 7am.how is this possible?

Dear Anon

It is unusual not to have found sperm in your post coital test but it is always possible. What I suggest is that your husband has a semen analysis to see if there is any sperms present in that sample because the possibility of azoospermia (no sperm in ejaculate) is also one of the differential diagnosis.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-05-16

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert