Question
Posted by: Mary | 2012-04-20

TTC and Reflexology

My hubby and I have been ttc for over 2 years now. We have had a few iui without success. Now we are trying alternative therapy in the form of reflexology. Do you think reflexology can help us in the quest to fall pregnant? Also can I do reflexology and go for invetro? Can reflexology be damaging in any way while ttc?Regards

I do not have much knowledge of reflexology. It would certainly not do harm.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-24

Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012-04-20

Hi there Mary,

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling.

I know a woman that swears by reflexology... that it helps regulate hormones and thus help you to conceive.

If I may ask? what was your diagnosis.. what is wrong?

Have you tried IVF or ICSI?

If you want support, you are welcome to join us on the Infertility Forum - we are all in the same boat there :)

Reply to Bee Sting