Question
Posted by: MH | 2011/02/07

TTC and missed period

Hi there, i would like to know...my husband and I are TTC, I always have regular periods, but am 3-4 days late. I have done 3 Home Pregnancy tests and all three were negative. What could be the reason for not having my period? I am not on any medication, am not stressed or anything like that. Do you think I should go to a doctor?

Yes see your doctor. I don't know what your cycle was before, so it is difficult to comment.

3

Posted by: Biki | 2011/02/08

I would say give it another week or so. Take another pregnancy test after that.

Reply to Biki
Posted by: Biki | 2011/02/08

Reply to Biki