Question
Posted by: gigi | 2008/07/08

ttc and frustrated

Have been ttc for almost two years now. 3 months ago, i went to the gynae, i was told i was not ovulating and was put on medication, my periods are back to normal, really getting frustrated as nothing seems to be happening, am i infertile, am i just being impatient, is any one out there experiencing the same, must i wait or must i start fertility treatment, does it reallywork. your response would really be appreciated, its really frustrating.

You don't say what medication you were given. Was it something to get you to ovulate?

5
Posted by: EHT | 2008/07/14

I was also put on provera tablets for 10 days and have to take femara(5 tabs) from 3rd day of period and see gynea on 8th day. have finished provera,but no sign of period. I read in another message that someone got her period only a week after finishing her provera tabs, so I am wanting and praying.

Reply to EHT
Posted by: gigi | 2008/07/11

thanks gynaedoc,
it was provera tablets, will check dose. Doc said it was for me to ovulate. so now i dont know how long i must wait. before concieving, or must i go back to the gynae.? ?

Reply to gigi
Posted by: gigi | 2008/07/09

Hie EHT and Baby Doll
thanks ladies, i thought i was the only one, i understand your frustration EHT, and baby doll, every month i feel pregnancy symptoms, then as soon as i am crossing my fingers, i see red , there my period comes, it is so hard, especially when i see other babies, but anyway, lets not give up, hopefully things will work out.

Reply to gigi
Posted by: EHT | 2008/07/09

Hi Gigi,

I have been married for almost two years now and have been TTC for the whole time. My period is not very regular and was one was on 21st May. I have been put on treatment to get it started and then another pil I have to take to see if I am ovulating. Today it the last pill and I haven't got my period yet. Hope it does turn up soon. Sometimes it's difficult if gynea tells you we have to wait for 3 cylces to see... don't they now 3 cycles are 3 whole months?????
Just hold on my dear.... I hope everything will work out for you, baby doll and me.

Baby dust.

Reply to EHT
Posted by: BABY DOLL | 2008/07/09

I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR A YEAR NOW.BEEN ON FERTILITY TREATMENTS FOR 8 MONTHS-NOTHING
HAPPENING. ON FERTOMID BUT STIL NO LUCK!
I GUESS WE NEED TO HANG IN HERE!!

Reply to BABY DOLL