Question
Posted by: Help | 2010-07-27

TTC &  D& C

Good day
I would like to know me &  hubby has been strugling to get pregnant for 4 years now in January 2010 i had a missed carrage i was 10-12 weeks allong without nowing i was pregnant cause every thing was normal &  i had my period each and every month whille i was pregnant. i had a D &  C on the 13/01/2010 since then every thing return to normal i have normal period on a regular 28 day cycle. But i am not falling pregnant again what couldt be wrong &  what must i do? My only child is all readdy 13. Must i get clomid or something to make sure i am ovulating ? Please I need help ?

You should have a blood test to check if you are ovulating. Your husband should also have a sperm count.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31