Question
Posted by: Georgina | 2011-08-18

TTC

We have been trying to conceive for over two years now. I fell pregnant at the begining of this year(after a year and a half), but miscarried at 8 weeks, my doc said it was Blighted Ovum. He wasn''t very helpful, he said that we shouldn''t worry, if i fell pregant once, it should happen again. It has been 6 months after the miscarriage and still nothing. I am tired of waiting, does anybody know of a good gynae in Benoni.

Dear Georgina

Unfortunately due to professional reasons I am not allowed to recommend or suggest a particular doctor, but I would strongly recommend that you use the services of a fertility centre if you are extremely anxious about conception.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-08-25

Dear Georgina

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert