Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2010/11/18

TTC

last yr i went 4 some test dr told me that i''v got low eostogen..then he put me on staminigro and clomid. now i want a child. my periods are normal 25 dys cycle evry month not sure weather i do ovulate.
do i stand a chance of getting pregnant or must i go back to clomid &  staminigro.

Dear Belinda

I would suggest that you use the home ovulation testing kits initially to determine when ovulation is going to occur. The use of clomid in the instance of low oestrogen should not be encouraged as clomid may have further negative effects on oestrogen receptors in the lining of the womb and this may alter or negatively impact on the implantation process (i.e. when the embryo is ready to attach to the lining of the womb).

Answered by Dr Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/11/25

Dear Belinda

Answered by Dr Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Me | 2010/11/22

i''m no expect, but it is not adviceable to take clomid and staminogro at the same time, unless you planning multiple pregnancy of which either supplement your taking serves the purpose. falling pregnant has to do with timing aswell... relax and be patient

Reply to Me