Question
Posted by: Bee | 2010/09/20

TTC

This is our first month ttc &  AF is 5 days late. I''ve been feeling period pains like since last week, it comes &  goes so i''m not sure what to make of it. I was on the pill &  it''s been a month since I went off. Any advice would be appreciated.

It could be that you are pregnant or that you are adjusting to being off the Pill. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

3

Posted by: Bunny | 2010/09/21

SOme people it can work for straight away, others the pill takes time to work out of the system. do a test to be sure

Reply to Bunny
Posted by: WVW | 2010/09/20

I dont think you are pregnant as it take a while for the pill to get out of your system but take a test to make sure

Reply to WVW