Question
Posted by: Hlobi | 2010/01/19

TTC

I took my last nuster injection in September, then in dec I had my period from the 19th until I went to see a doc on the 2nd Jan - he prescribed Ovral for me for one month only, my period stopped on the 9th - the Ovral is making me very nauseous - is this normal?
He said I need to take ovral for 1 month to regulate my period since I am TTC, is it possible to still fall preggies during my time of taking ovral? Coz I was also on antibiotics for bladder infection? When do I have to start calculating how long my cycle is, on the first day of my period which will probably start next week or at the next period which should hopefully start end Feb?

It would be unlikely that you would fall pregnant on Ovral. You can calculate your cycle from the first day of your next period.

1