Question

TTC

I have been seeing a gynae to try and help me fall pregnant. I have 2 boys already and trying for a third. He said that I have 1 egg and my lining is very thin. He has put me on fertility tablets to try and help (been trying since November)
I have an irregular cycle so that does not help. How do i caculate the cycle - days that i started menstual cycle are : 2nd Feb, 4th March, 30th March, 29th April and 28th May. I can not afford to go back to him every month. I have downloaded a calendar to see if that can try and help but it asks for cycle length and leatual phase. Please can you help me. My gynae said according to the size of my egg and where it is in the month i should have a 32 day cycle, is this correct? (as according to the actual count it' s sometimes 30 days)

Your cycle varies between 27 and 32 days. This is why you are usually given about 5 days when you should have intercourse rather than just one.

2
Posted by: k.lebekwe | 2009-12-09

what is leatual phase?

Reply to k.lebekwe

Tablets prescribed are fertomid and progynova. This is the 2nd month taking them.