Question
Posted by: s | 2009/03/26

ttc

My discharge is never like egg white even when I think Im ovulationg. Its always thick &  very white. Does that mean there' s something wrong with my ovulation process?

Not all women who ovulate have the egg white discharge. This doesn't mean that anything is wrong.

5
Posted by: s | 2009/03/27

Midrand

Reply to s
Posted by: Momz | 2009/03/26

I dont know what could be wrong, dont think there is any thing wrong with you. I just think cause your cycle varies every month you dont know when you are ovulating and thant makes it diificult to time. If your Doc says there'  s nothing wrong and you are still worried get a second opinion. Where do you stay? Have you tried stamigro(someting like that) your hubby can also take it i have read that it has done wonders for people in the past.

I think you should get a second opinion.

Reply to Momz
Posted by: s | 2009/03/26

By the way it gets thicker &  darker each cycle. What could be the problem?

Reply to s
Posted by: s | 2009/03/26

I used to have a 30 day circle. I miscarried in sep 08 after trying for 3 yrs. But since then Dec 28 days, Jan 30, Feb 32. Doc said there' s nothing wrong with us &  i' m getting tired of fertility drugs cuz they don' t do anything for me. In fact when i concieved last year i was not on any. I started to monitor my discharge but is never like egg white.

Reply to s
Posted by: Momz | 2009/03/26

No i dont think there is anything wrong. Mine are always like that. How long is your cycle? How long have you been TTC?

Reply to Momz