Question
Posted by: ss | 2009-01-19

ttc

I' m trying to have a baby so i was timing my ovulation. My cycle is 28 days &  according to the ovulation calculator i should be fertile from the 18 to the 23. But problem is that i' ve been looking very closely at my discharge and now towards ovulation it looks like there is no discharge or very little. It possible to ovulate &  not have discharge. Im worried that the sperm may not have enough movement. Im also taking folic acid daily &  took fertomid as prescribed by my doctor.

Not all women have a discharge when they ovulate. I am not sure why you are worried about the sperm unless your partner has been tested. I f you are on Fertomid, the best way to detect ovulation is for your doctor to monitor with scans.

1
Posted by: Rw | 2009-01-20

Try an ovulation kit (same as a pregnancy test but it shows when you will be ovulating) - you can get them at a pharmacy.

Reply to Rw