Posted by: Shera | 2008-11-05

Tryptanol 25mg

Good day!
What is Tryptanol? What does it do for a person using it? Should I be worried if my nanny is using it? Is the person seen unstable and harmful in any way?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Shera
Tryptanol is a tricyclic antidepressant. It is used for depression, chronic pain, fibromyalgia. It is not an indication of a person being unstable if someone is using it. It can cause drowsiness early in the morning if taken too late at night the night before.

What is tryptonol same as cilift?

Posted by: Fas | 2015-04-04

I took it for migraine . For a week only with topamax. Now I have started problem in my ears and feeling heaviness in the back of my head when I am trying to sleep . Is it ok????

Reply to Fas
Posted by: Bilal Ahmad | 2015-01-12

When i taki it my breathing speed is high

Reply to Bilal Ahmad
Posted by: stella | 2014-11-21

After taking it, I feel very weak, cld not breath well, lost appetite.

Reply to stella
Posted by: Butt | 2014-09-17

Can I use Tryptanol 25 mg for enhancing my sex duration?

Reply to Butt

Can tryptanol be taken for severe pain