Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2011/04/01

Trying to make sense and getting out

Hi CS and others,
Thank you for the advise and Janette I don''t enjoy it and honestly thought he was different, but he wasn''t, at the first signs I broke it off, he forgave me and ignored the fact that I wanted nothing to do with him and bulldozed himself into my life.

I did not invite him into my home, he just moved in, I have told him to move, but he thinks we have a wonderful relationship, just not the sex yet. I woke up to find him naked and he told me it is all mine, gross.

Yeah, I seem to attract the wrong type of man, and believe you me, I also thought I was going to have time to regroup myself and come right, but this guy walked in and well hasn''t left yet.... i don''t know how to explain it, a simple cup of coffee turned into a relationship, one I didn''t and don''t want.

I have thought of getting a restraining order and so forth, and if he doesn''t move of his own accord soon then I will have to go that route. Let''s hope nothing major happens before then. Janette, I thought of taking the pills, but you know what, that will be worse for my children, I might not be the best Mom in the world but I am still their mother and I love them with all my heart, that is why they are with my sister where they are safe.

God bless you all.

Make it a policy for the future to assume that these guys are NOT and NEVER different, until they have exhaustively proved to be different - and that has to happen before they ever move in.
When someone "just moves in" without your consent and against your wishes, that's potentially criminal, and you can have them removed.
It sounds as though you're being too passive, and givin him far too long to make up his mind. Tell him to move out TODAY or this weekend, or you will get a restraining order and have him removed. YOu need to be firm, rather than sending mixed signals. Continue to do the best for you and for the children, and you know this guy is not it !

6
Posted by: REVERSE PHYCOLOGY | 2011/04/03

I think you should transfer the deeds of your property into his name.
Give him power of attorney to all your affairs.
Give him an unlimited credit card in your name.
Do not take the pills unless you have a current will leaving him all your assets!

Reply to REVERSE PHYCOLOGY
Posted by: Apple | 2011/04/01

Did you not read any of the replies to your original posting 993?

Reply to Apple
Posted by: AV | 2011/04/01

Sounds like u r enjoying the drama!
Stop serving unsuitable men coffee!

Reply to AV
Posted by: LP | 2011/04/01

geez lady get a grip, get self respect and get some dignity....you are an embarrasment to all womenfolk.

how do you mean he just moved in? did he have a key? how did he get inside? how does he get inside the premises....dont you have a garden or security gate too?

sounds to me like you cannot live without a guy, and think you need a guy, so you take anyold thing thats male, that comes your way. only when you discover it not to be so enjoyable, do you start moaning.

i don''t have much hope for you. you will probably start sleeping with him, then get married, then discover he is stealing your money (he stole your freedom and private space, why not other things), sleeping around, carrying diseases........

the mind boggles when i think where this might (and probably will) end.

and all because you think a woman is nothing without a man.

yip, i know i am harsh.....well, just act like you are me and kick him out

Reply to LP
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/01

As you refuse to follow advice and still speak of pills what do you expect us to say.
Only you can change this situation.
If you keep doing the same things you get the same results.

Reply to Truth