Posted by: Fifi | 2009-01-12

Trying to loose weight

I' m currently weigh 106 kg. i' v started to exercise doing spinning afternoon and running on trademill in the mornin. in morning i eat hi fibre cereal and low fat dinner and lunch with fruits and veges.

My question is my doc put me on Xenical but he said i must take them after a meal with fats, but the way i' m eating now i do not know what to do whether to take 1 day or what please help ????

Dear Fifi
Xenical will make any dietary fat you eat pass straight out of your body via the faeces so you will know immediately if you have eaten too much fat. Try starting with one Xenical a day after your dinner which is probably the meal when you are more inclined to ingest fatty foods.
Keep up the good work with the exercise as this will promote weightloss.