Question
Posted by: baby b | 2009-02-20

TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AFTER ABORTION

HI im 21 years of age and i am married and trying to have a baby but im worried that maybe i cant cause when i was 18 years i had an abortion and my husband dosent know about it i just want to know if is there a chance for me to get pregnant again and how quick can the procces be what steps must i take cause im getting worried if will i ever be a mother

Unless there were complications, the abortion would not affect your chances of falling pregnant. Remember that it can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Try timing intercourse around ovulation.

2
Posted by: Girly | 2009-02-22

You are still young  I' m sure you' ll fall pregnant in no time, if your procedure had no complications. Forget out the self-righteous comments of others. Good luck!

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Christian | 2009-02-20

You had an abortion and now you want to fall pregnant! Dont pray for any miracles

Reply to Christian