Question
Posted by: Mel | 2010-08-24

Trying to get pregnant

Hi, I was on the pill for 3 years and then went of it end 2008. Since then we have been trying to get pregnant. Went to the dr and he gave the advice about bum in the air as well as when to have sex. But my cycle is never the same, one month it will be 23 days, then 28 days and then 21 days etc. Any advice

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. You should have this checked.

5
Posted by: Ms W | 2010-08-30

I have the same problem, not everyone ovulation is the same. My doc advised me to monitor my body. Each woman have certain symptoms before u get ure period. In my case my breats is tender and sore that was when I was ovulating. Hope it makes sense. Good Luck

Reply to Ms W
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-26

Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-25

Not everyone have pain during their ovulation period. I for one dont get any pain what so ever I just see other sign in my body that I normally see during my periods

Posted by: nn | 2010-08-25

Hi....I was a bit ignorant when it came to ovulation stuff...but when I visited my Gynae...he said that you will know wehn you are ovulating....you will get this uncomfortable pain at the lower abdomen...it will feel as though something is pushing down on your ovaries.....hope it works out for you soon...

Reply to nn
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-24

Then make use of the Ovulation Predictor kit from your nearest pharmacy to help u