Question
Posted by: KOSMOS | 2008/11/27

Trying to get pregnant

Hi, I' ve asked advise from Fertility Expert as I' ve been struggling to get pregnant for more than a year now. With my son I was pregnant within 4 months after stopping the pill (been on it for a very long time). Fertility expert said to have some hormone tests done and see a gynae. I have however had a thorough gynae examination in Aug 2007, to make sure there are no growths on the ovaries &  for a pap smear. All results came back clear. Is there anything else I can do except the tests? WIll go for the test in due course.

Other than having tests to see if there is a problem, all you can do is try to time intercourse around ovulation.