Question
Posted by: Philly | 2008/10/27

Trying to for a baby!!!!!

I have stopped taking my injection ( Nu Strate) in June, I have been going on my periods, what are my chances of falling pregrant? I have had two terminations of preganancy previously.

your urgent response will be appreciated

Philly

Dear Philly

The Nuristerate contraceptive injection can take between 4 to 6 months to wear out of your system so that your body will be able to start a normal menstrual cycle and normal ovulation. As your last injection was only taken in June I suggest you do not have any concerns until December or January. If your cycles have returned to normal then you would have an equal chance of falling pregnant as anyone else. One only should have a concern of not conceiving if you haven’t falling pregnant, trying on your own for more than 1 year if you are under the age of 35.

Answered by: Dr. Y. M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: poodle | 2009/04/09

help me , any advice i need to concieve 12 months after nuristerate?

Reply to poodle