Question
Posted by: Lihle | 2012-12-03

Trying to fall pregnant

I just want to find out if there are any complications of falling pregnant when you have hormonal imbalance. I have experienced heavy bleeding with clots the past 4 years, took some contraceptive pills and done tests. My gynae assured me I have nothing to worry about but last month I had a miscarriage 7 weeks(ectopic) now am scared it''s going to happen(miscarriage) again.

It depends what the hormone imbalance is,. but more commonly you would not fall pregnant if you had a hormone imbalance which stopped you from ovulating.