Question
Posted by: mariam | 2009/09/14

trying to fall pregnant

DEAR DOC. I AM 42 YEARS OLD AND HAVE AN EGHT YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I HAVE HAD ONE MISCARRIAGE AND ONEETOPIC PREGNANCY WHERE THEY REMOVED MY LEFT SIDE OVARY AND TUBE. MY HUSBAND AND I STILL WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY CN YOU SUGGEST ANY KIND OF TREATMENT AND DO YOU THINK IT IS ADVISABLE IN MY CONDITION TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY?PLEASELETME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKING YOU
MARIAM ASLAM

Dear Mariam

The status of the remaining tube is very important. In most cases damage to the remaining tube can be expected even though not clinically detectable. In view of your age, I would recommend IVF on your treatment of choice.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: female | 2009/09/21

I feel you girl, cause i' m also trying to fall pregnant, but no luck.
If DOC can also help me, i' ve never been to a gynae or any kind of test. so i don' t know where to start. PLEASE HELP ME, atleast so that i can know where to start and what to do from there.

Reply to female