Posted by: Cassey | 2009-01-19

Trying to fall pregnant

I am turning 33, slightly overweight. My hubby is a healthy 30. I had the " loop"  (the one withouth any hormones) for about 3 years. Had it removed 9 months ago. I try and work out when I am ovulating, but somehow I must be getting it wrong. Is there any way of " testing"  when Im most fertile? Thank you. C

Some women have an ovulation discharge - clear, egg-white - at the time of ovulation. Otherwise you could use an ovulation kit. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive though.

Posted by: Cassey | 2009-01-19

Thanks T :-)

Reply to Cassey
Posted by: t | 2009-01-19

You can buy ovulation test strips at any of your pharmacy, they work like pregnacy test.

Reply to t