Question
Posted by: Samatha | 2008/09/22

trying to fall pregnant

hi, three weeks back i got miscarage on 6 weeks preggies. so when can i start again for another baby. am sorry if am at the wrong forum.

Dear Samantha

There is no fixed period as to when you should start trying to fall pregnant again however most people would recommend a 2 months break after a miscarriage and then start trying to fall pregnant again.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: thandi | 2009/04/14

i had an un protected sex with my partner 3 weeks back and take morning after pill which after that i never saw any mensturation but today i' ve got terible pains and im seing very strong black blood,can you maybe help with that

Reply to thandi
Posted by: The Boy | 2008/09/23

Hi there. Me nd my girl had a miscourage in January 2006. when' ve been trying to fall pragnant again since end 2006 but to no vail. what can we do?

Reply to The Boy