Question
Posted by: Pumpkin Pie | 2008/06/18

Trying to Fall preggies PLEASE HELP

Hi Everyone,

My husband and i have been trying for the past 8 months to fall preggies. To date there has been no success. Maybe some advice would help. I had my last period on the 15th June and seem to be ending today. The month before it was on the 14th - so my cycle seems to be round about 31-32 days. When do i ovulate? I have just bought an ovulation test will try it out later. Also we are considering Fertiboost, is this a good option?
Any other advice would help too.

Thanks.

14 days before your next period is the likely time to ovulate and to try.

2
Posted by: maboyza | 2008/06/20

Can I buy folic acid over the counter and can I use fertiboost together with folic acid...PLS HELP

Reply to maboyza
Posted by: Pumpkin Pie | 2008/06/19

Thanks Gynaedoc,

Do you have any advice on Fertiboost??

Reply to Pumpkin Pie