Question
Posted by: ****** | 2011/02/04

Trying to fall pregant

I have been off the Pill for about 3 years now and I am not falling preganant, My Gynae suggested I go for a laproscope. I have very painful periods every month. Please can I get advise on this. I am really scared and I am 28 years old.

I presume that you have had tests for ovulation and your partner's sperm count. If these are normal, the next step would be a laparoscopy.

6
Posted by: lorraine | 2011/02/09

hi
im in the same position im so scared to consult,i thought i wil get bad news,i wil try 14 days b4 periods if is nt working i have to consult.

Reply to lorraine

Posted by: Nini | 2011/02/04

personal opinion, Laparoscope is a very effective procedure.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Mandy | 2011/02/04

Ag thanks so much S, that really help, 14 days before my next periods.
Thanks a million

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: s | 2011/02/04

Remember that is not 14 days after your periods, but 14 days before your next periods.

Reply to s
Posted by: Mandy | 2011/02/04

I am in ths same position.
You should go for a second opinion.
This time around me and hubby will do the baby dance after i got my periods for 14 days. Maybe it will help.

Reply to Mandy