Posted by: DeDe | 2009-01-13

trying to fall preg

I went off the pill 4months ago to fall pregnant. My husband and I have been trying but I do know that it will take a while for my body to adjust. When I saw the gynae 5 months ago he said that if I don' t return to a normal cycle within 3 months there could be a potential problem- how true is this?
My last period was very light 12/12 and proir to that period I had alot of spotting. I have not had a period since and I am now on day 31 of my cycle. This morning I noticed a mucus like with bits of brown/red blood, but nothing since. Im feeling very confused. Is my body still adjusting? I know I' m being far too hopefull thinking that I my be pregnant.

Thanks for your help!

Your gynaecologist is right. your body should have adjusted by now.

Posted by: Me | 2009-01-13

Go see the dr again

Reply to Me