Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2011/05/21

Trying to eat right x2

Hello, thanks for your quick reply. Ok, how do you feel about shakes like Ensure or Shape? Would it be an idea to replace my lunch with a shake?

Dear Jessica
If you like the taste of shakes like Ensure or Shape, then you can certainly use them as a quick option for lunch. Just make sure that one serving (with or without low-fat milk or water does not provide more than 2100 kJ of energy, otherwise you will not lose weight). If you get tired of having a liquid lunch, do remember what I said about planning your food intake by shopping ahead of time and taking healthy lunch options along to work.

1

Dear Jessica