Question
Posted by: Sweetie | 2008/08/28

Trying to concieve

My hubby and I are trying to fall pregnant so I stopped taking the pill after my period on 18 July 2008. I then had what seemed like a period on 15 August 2008 but only lasted around 3 days. Before going on the pill I was very regular and my cycles were around 30 days. Does this mean that I ovulated? I know that when you come of the pill that your body can take time to " re adjust"  so I am not sure if I am ovulating!

Any thoughts??? We really want a baby :-)

I don;t know whether you ovulated or not. The fact that you had a period at the right time does not guarantee this. As you said it can take a few months for your body to adjust and to ovulate regularly again.

1
Posted by: loni | 2008/08/28

why did it seem like a period? If it wasnt as heavy as your usual periods, do a bloodtest and you will know whether you are pregnant or not. I did a blood test recently because I was unsure and it picked up I was 2-3weeks pregnant. PRETTY FAST HEY?

Reply to loni