Posted by: Moipone | 2012-11-01

Trying to conceive

I have never been on contraceptives but im struggling to fall preggies. I have regular 5 day periods what could be the problem. I live in Joburg. Thanks

How long have you been trying. It takes a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

As if trying to get pregnant isn't hard enough without the 'experts' ignoring all the other things that you could be doing to help your fertility. The pain, tears and heartache that you felt month after month must be unbearable. One practitioner swore black and blue that my timing was out and that was all I had to fix, I believed her! I spent weeks focusing on timing! Was it helpful, only a little, was there other things I could have been doing at the same time to increase my chances of getting pregnant? Yes, yes, yes! I know you need this information and more importantly, you deserve to have it! You have the right to know how to lift your chances of getting pregnant to the absolute maximum possible so that one day you will hold the baby of your dreams as I did. Read more on this page . Hopefully, people will find it really helpful.

Posted by: Em | 2012-11-01

i''ve never been contraceptives but am struggling to conceive. It''s been a yr now and have decided to see a gynae. Am crossing fingers and hoping that all will go well.

Reply to Em