Question
Posted by: Rozi | 2011/07/10

trying to conceive

I am 39 years old and have a 2 year old son. We are trying to have a 2nd. This year my cycle has been 30,31,31,31,35,31 days. This month I noticed the egg white cervical mucus on day 12 of my cycle. (this was unexpectedly early?) My husband and I had sex on day 12,13,14,15 and 16 . Then on day 17 and 18 I had ovulation pain. On day 19 I had egg white cervical mucus again! This is confusing to me, as I thought this only happened before ovulation. Did I ovulate twice? Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Please could you offer some advice.

Kind Regards

Rozi

Women can ovulate twice in one cycle. This may be what happened. Certainly Day 12 is not too early to ovulate.

1