Question
Posted by: MB | 2011/07/09

Trying to conceive

I had my last injection Depo on 1 June 2010 my period started on 19 March 2011 skipped April had a perion in May and June was suppose to have a period the 5th of July but still nothing and the pregnancy test is negative. How long does it take to conceive after stopping the injection and is there anything I can take to increase my chances of conceiving I''m 28

It seems that your periods are coming back though not completely regular yet. It can take up to a year to conceive from the time that your periods are regular. You should take folate while trying to fall pregnant, though this will not speed up the process of conceiving.

1